Comfort Keepers In Home Care & Long Term Care for Families in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers® offers a variety of in-home and long term care services to help seniors and other adults live a safe and independent life in the comfort of their own home.
At Comfort Keepers®, we understand that each individual is unique. Their needs, conditions, and lifestyles are different ─ and that’s what keeps us motivated to provide expert, loving long term care in the home. We are driven to provide your family and your aging loved one with quality, in-home and long term care that fits his or her needs. With the help of in-home care, seniors and other adults can remain safe and independent in their homes.
Together with your family, our team works to create a personalized care plan for your loved one. Our full range of in-home care services allows us to provide individualized care and support to meet your family member’s needs.
Personal Care Services
The personal care services offered by Comfort Keepers include everything from bathing and hygiene to mobility assistance. Our personal care services improve the quality of life for loved ones in a number of ways.
- They can feel positive about their appearance by getting assistance with bathing, grooming, and hygiene activities. Our caregivers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort.
- They can maintain an active lifestyle with mobility assistance. This includes walks, exercises, and other physical activity.
- They can continue to move throughout the home. Whether your loved one is in bed or on a chair, our Comfort Keepers® can assist him or her with transferring and positioning to promote health and safety.
- We can help them by managing toileting and incontinence care.
- Comfort Keepers can facilitate special diets prescribed by medical professionals, and make mealtime an enjoyable experience.
For seniors living independently in their homes, regular companionship and assistance around the house can be a concern for family members. Our in-home companionship services provide seniors with
- regular conversation and companionship at home,
- assistance with grocery shopping and healthy meal preparation,
- laundry assistance, including washing, drying, folding, ironing, and putting laundry away,
- help with light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens,
- incidental transportation to get seniors out of the house and interacting with others,
- reminders to take medications as prescribed by medical professionals, and
- full-time, 24-hour in-home care.
To learn more about the in-home long term care services available from Comfort Keepers® of Southern Milwaukee and Grafton, call (414) 209-5808, please contact us today or schedule a free, in-home care consultation.